Farm Equipment Sales Consultant
Location: Freeman, SD
Freeman International, in Freeman, SD is looking for a new salesperson to join our team. This is a new position as our dealership is looking to expand and needs a salesperson to join our growing dealership.
- Market and sell new and used whole-goods as customer solutions
- Build and maintain long term relationships to maximize customer satisfaction and company profitability
- Regularly call on customers & coordinate/conduct field demos, clinics, and trade shows
- Complete and maintain thorough documentation on reports and forms required with your work.
- Participate in training opportunities to enhance equipment expertise and sales performance.
- Follow all Safety rules and regulations in performing work duties
- Perform other duties ass assigned by supervisor.
- High School or equivalent required
- Computer literacy skills
- Ability to operate heavy machinery
- Agriculture background a plus
- Sales experience desired
- Base Salary, plus commission and a full benefit package (health, dental etc.)